View Single Post
Career Officer
# 2128
05-10-2013, 12:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbomagnus View Post
Considering that Borg Red Alerts aren't STFs, I don't know if it would count...

But my worst experience - and unfortunately it's one that I keep encountering - is when everyone works well to take out the four Borg battle groups...

then the Unimatrix vessel shows up and I'm suddenly finding myself fighting it alone because everyone else is off shooting at the various Probes. (I'm guessing to work towards those 'Defender Of' accolades).

Annoys me because it means that I've essentially just wasted twenty minutes or so with nothing to show for it. Personally, I'm hoping Cryptic is serious when they talk about PvE events being changed to give rewards based on participation instead of completion...
I rarely bother with HOSE. The Dev who thought that stupid Zerg-rush was a good idea should be forced to play it hourly for two days.

It is almost always a fail - you get past the initial cube group, along come the unimatrix ships and it all goes to hell. You focus on the unimatrix ships, the probes or spheres blindside you. You focus on the probes and spheres, the unimatrix ships blindside you.

As I said, nine times out of ten the mission ends with players quitting out of sheer frustration. I don't care what anyone says - it's a VERY poorly thought out mission.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY