View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 641
05-10-2013, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captdewey View Post
I love checking this thread for some great missions.
Its been awhile since I've been able to put a mission out. Hopefully I'll have more time in the coming months to play around in the foundry some more. I was able to slowly put together this one though.

Mission Name: Eternal Madness
Author: dewey001
Minimum Level: 31+
Allegiance: Starfleet
Project ID: ST-HQQZ4SOU7
Estimated Mission Length: 1hr15min

A troublesome mystery leads your crew to a devious plot hatched by a long lost Starfleet crew who are consumed by a madness that knows no bounds. You must take your ship and crew on a journey where logic need not endeavor and where heroes fear to tread. Can you and your crew solve the riddle in time to save everyone?
Report to the Lirss System in the Iota Pavonis Sector Block and delve into the mayhem and persevere the treachery.

Reading is required
Multiple dialog options with multiple outcomes
TAC/SCI/ENG skills used to resolve puzzles/battles
-Treknobabble
-Historical/scientific/engineering research
-Trek canon/lore
-Numerous details related to Star Trek's shows, toys, movies, and STO
--All used to bring you a fully immersive mission.(Feel free to alt+tab and look up any info you find)

P.S
Seriously, alt+tab at stuff you find (if you're an info junkie like me). It was mostly coincidence, but the fact that things came together so well blew my mind.
Hi dewey001,

Welcome back to the queue. I am glad my posting helps authors refine their missions and regular players missions to play. I understand not having enough time to play or work on missions. The promotion I got at work keeps me pretty busy so I am only able to review on weekends. I try to get to a couple per weekend but that does not always work. Your mission is 17th in the queue behind lincolninspace. I will post the review here once it is completed.

Thanks for authoring,
Brian
If you would like a detailed review of your mission please visit my forum posting "In depth mission reports upon request" for details. Also see Evil 70th's list of missions at "Evil 70th's Missions".