View Single Post
Commander
# 27
05-10-2013, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptonianbadboy View Post
Is this a recruiting thread?
No. I understand where misunderstanding is bound to develop here. I had originally placed this on the STO Discussion section, same as my last post, but it was moved here. I had it in STO discussion because this thread refers to any fleet in general no matter what faction. If possible I request it be moved back.

One look at my profile pic should tell you I've a KDF main and alt, as well as matching feds. The Code idea I've placed forward was suggested by a moderator for establishment by Cryptic themselves. I've opened the topic for us to do it OURSELVES. Responsible behavior for OUR own benefit. The benefits that fleets gain by reaching a common consensus for engaging cooperatively and not just competitively with each other far outweighs the risks, not to mention the benefit it would do to the game in terms of reputation and survivability; but I don't expect many will understand that. No one said this battle is going to be easy, but I am committed to it and will talk to Brandon about it next time I see him.

The trollers I'll leave to moderators to handle. This is a discussion thread and though opinions, even contrasting ones, are fine; out of context personal remarks are not and border on breaking forum rules. Please stick to the issue. In an excerpt of a great post by one of our moderators:

Quote:
By Bluegeek:
1. Instead of always focusing on what we disagree with, we should take the time to acknowledge what we do agree with.

2. We should make sure we understand what the topic is and what the other guy is trying to say instead of making assumptions that might be bad ones.

Carry on.