View Single Post
Career Officer
Quote:
Originally Posted by paxfederatica View Post
At long last, the Ghosts of War saga is now complete!

Mission Name: Ghosts of War, Part VI (aka "Time's Hammer")
Author: NCC-89471
Minimum Level: 35+
Allegiance: Federation
ID: ST-HB3UDU2GK
Playtime: 30-45 min

Method of Report Delivery: This thread and/or the Ghosts of War thread

I expect to be tweaking this mission a lot based on feedback, especially Map 7, which is probably the most complex and SFX-laden map I've ever done. (Hint: It features a huge ground battle that doesn't involve you, and that you must sidestep as you carry out your objectives; defend yourself if you have to but don't go wading into the fray unless absolutely necessary.)
Federation Mission - Ghosts of War, Part VI (aka "Time's Hammer")
Author: NCC-89471
Allegiance: Federation
Project ID: ST-HB3UDU2GK

----------Report Start-----------

Summary: This is a great mission and excellent wrap up to the entire series. The map designs are excellent, the battles tough, but fun, and the story dialogue is outstanding. While I would not recommend this mission on Elite level I would highly recommend this mission and the entire series to all players.

Mission Description: This is a good description. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this description.

Grant Mission Dialogue: The grant and follow on dialogue is well written. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue.

Mission Task: This is a good initial task with a clear start location for the first custom map. I noted no spelling errors with this task.

Mission Entry Prompt: This is a good use of the entry prompt. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this prompt.

MAPS:
1: Typhon Expanse (Space): This is a good map design with well written story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

2: Celtris III (Space): This is a good map design with excellent story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

3: Celtris III (North Pole): This is a good map design with tough but fun battles and well written story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

4: Celtris III (Caves): This is a great map design with tough but fun battles and excellent story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

5: Celtris III (Caves): This is a great map design with tough but fun battles and well written story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue. I noted one item to consider changing:
-Some of the enslaved crew members to be tagged for beam out are all cowering in fear in unison. It looks odd.

6: Celtris III (Caves): This is a good map design with tough but fun battles and well written story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

7: Celtris III (Caves): This is a good map design with a tough but fun battle taking place in the chamber while you try to resolve the tasks. The other battles are tough but fun and the story dialogue is well written. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

8: Celtris III (Space): This is a good map design with excellent story dialogue. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

9: Verena III (Space): This is a great map design with good story dialogue that makes it a great wrap up to the mission and the series. I noted no spelling or grammatical errors with this dialogue or any issues with the map.

---------End Report----------

Thanks again for authoring and for giving me the chance to review your work. You did a great job with this mission and the entire series. As always I look forward to playing/reviewing more of your work in the future.
Brian

This critique report also filed 05/11/13 on forum posting for: In depth mission reports upon request.
If you would like a detailed review of your mission please visit my forum posting "In depth mission reports upon request" for details.