View Single Post
Commander
# 91
05-11-2013, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commandersalvek View Post
Thats not my point -but thanks for having a go at me.

The Vessel itself has no reason to have a low turn rate.

Its Called "eyes" "reading" and "thinking" -if you have a Problem its your own fault
1. Not merely cruiser, but heavyweight cruiser hull and shields, with cruiser weapon slotting plus dual cannon mounting.
2. Battle cloak.
3. Battlecruiser BOff, console, and device slotting.

Do you seriously think you're going to have all these things without concession in base turn rate and inertia? That's pretty ballsy, when you consider the plethora of ways you can circumvent its low turn rate including arguably the best one in the game which is innate to the ship itself and comes entirely without cost.

So, yes, that is the point, "a go at [you]" is well-deserved for complaining about this, and while I'm perfectly capable of reading and comprehending what I am reading you are certainly one to lecture others on the merits of critical thought. That's absolutely the case when the post of yours to which I responded is in regard to how there is "nothing"to "support" the low base turn rate of the D'Deridex -- which, clearly, is not the case since there are ample ways to boost it through gear and skills.
Somebody getting uppity about canon? No problem! Just take a deep breath, and repeat after me:

Spock's Brain.

Last edited by theodrim; 05-11-2013 at 09:41 PM.