View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 2141
05-12-2013, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deokkent View Post
I don't know, I don't even consider hose hard. When you first see it, it's intimidating with all those tac cubes, but after a couple of runs you get used to it. I pugged it the other night and we beat it with teammates having at least 10 injuries lol. Took about 30min (maybe even closer to an hour), missed every optional lol. People just need to learn not to engage every tac cubes on their own.
I still think the spheres are a greater threat than those cubes. Hell, double the number of tac cubes and remove the spheres and I'm betting it would be EASIER. I LIKE HOSE, but I tend to want at least a couple fleet mates with me if we're forced to pug (carrying 1 or 2 pugs is easy enough, more than that though. . .).

Quote:
Now into the hive (ground) is another story. It requires some good situational awareness, especially in the queen's room, or you're dead the moment you step in there. It too can be easily beat but it feels like you need to invest more thinking/effort, more so than any other STF mission.
I've done it twice. First time we blew through it (I think it was on tribble, been a bit though), the second time was an absolute slaughter and we never finished it. Really want to go back and do it again sometime. . .