View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 16
05-13-2013, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoggymack22 View Post
I think science ships should do science better than any other ship in the game. So my suggestion would be:

1- A new power that when you click it, it will make the Periodic Table of Elements appear in your HUD. Just in case you need some atomic weights at your finger tips.

2- Seonsor Scan gets the added buff of being able to do quadratic equations randomly for you, just in case you need to help your kids with math homework while you're playing.

3- Science ships when they refine dilithium also get to choose a random birthstone to give to one of their BOFF crew everytime they click the refine button. That way you keep your geology skills honed.

4- All science ships come with a special Gregor Mendel holographic DOFF. This DOFF has the special DOFF mission of genetically tagging peas he grows in your hydroponics bay.

That's all I got off the top of my head, but hey, feel free to add MOAR SCIENCE ideas to Science ships!
What a waste of a hydropinics bay......

I am interested in the double deflector idea and how it could be beneficial to Science vessels. Possibly new abilites involving the use of both in sync or somesuch.
STO is very much an Adam One culture and completely inarticulate about Adam Two.