View Single Post
Rihannsu
# 3
05-13-2013, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparhawk View Post
Seems reasonable, but I've seen no indication from my Tribble testing that this was even an consideration by Cryptic.
Well its not reasonable because what he proposes is making so if you have a Zen Store ship you would not bother with Warp/Singularity Cores because the one that come with the ship would be tailored specifically for the ship.

Naturally they dont want that because they have to adapt cores after releases since its a new mechanic and if they were on pay ships you can guess what would happened if nerfed and also because doing so would remove any reasoning to remove the core that cone with the ship making the entire system redundant.

And before anyone comes with "it would only be for this ships" I would like to remind if they did for one ship this would lead to everyone asking "were my core Cryptic" for their ships.
Romulans ...
You start your career off as a simple farmer... then you launch yourself into a galaxy filled with intrigue, power plays, and high stakes games of interstellar conflict, as your career careens upwards onto your final destination ... a level capped Dilithium and Fleet Mark Farmer!