View Single Post
Career Officer
# 7
05-14-2013, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingmaster View Post
Even better would be for him to grind up some fleetmarks, buy a few modules, and get the Fleet versions of those ships, especially the Fleet Assault Cruiser Refit. . . which is a pretty damn good cruiser for Fed side. Only thing it's missing is dual cannon capability, and it'd be a KDF battlecruiser.
I own both the Fleet Excelsior AND the Fleet Assault Cruiser. You can't go wrong with either of these two ships. You can run a beam boat or a cannon (single) which are both effective with the right build and set up. Personally, I prefer single cannons to DHC because their isn't much of a cool down and with A2B and EPW you can keep your cannons firing off until the cows come home.
"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa (2006)