View Single Post
Career Officer
# 54
05-14-2013, 01:57 PM
Having owned the free T5 Bassy I set it up the same way that I did my Fleet Excelsior and she was equally as effective. However, the Fleet Excel benefits in several ways as you probably know by now.

Here is a showcase on the Excelsior. There are two ships, one is a cannon build and the other a beam boat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTXaFldQl6I

I love the Fleet Excelsior. I also use the Fleet Assault Cruiser which is also equally as fun to fly and has a more versatile Boff layout. Nevertheless, if I had to give one of the two ships up today I'd keep the Excelsior.

Edit: You can also set up two A2B build on the Excelsior if you can afford the doffs involved.
"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa (2006)

Last edited by bugspatteredjack; 05-14-2013 at 02:01 PM.