Thread: rp
View Single Post
Captain
# 7000
05-14-2013, 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: It is real time in 2409.. following events as it would. The thread went from 2409 in a previous thread and went on from there to 2410 all the way to 2420-2421 when we jumped ahead to 2520 and such. Voporak's time is in the past which is before those events happened. Then the mirror universe. Then this second mirror universe. So there are three universes but one real timeline.
OOC: Interesting. So let's say that what is going on right now is just a little bit before Voporak takes his dreadnought after his computer files. Where to begin, though? Voporak has a habit of popping out of nowhere, so why break with tradition now?

*The U.S.S. Black Phantom decloaks directly off the Warrior Angel's port bow and hails*

Voporak: I see you are a little banged up, Captain. Anything I can do to help?

OOC: Feel free to question what a Starfleet Admiral (as in four boxed rank pips) is even doing with a cloaked, sensor-blocked warship.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
We are the Borg. Irrelevancy is irrelevant. ~ Cry OP, and let slip the devs of nerf!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my mission! :-)