View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 22
05-16-2013, 01:06 AM
I want to apologize first because I havent read all the comments in this thread...

But that doenst matter because of this...

Like some of you have stated, you like to do crazy things with ships; as am I (surprise surprise... )

I am flying the MU Vo'quv on my kdf tactical officer (and she kicks ass in fleet alerts and also probe duty is no problem; atleast on normal it isnt )...

But that ship I fly is using beams + 2 torpedoes and I was wondering how a ship that turns like a sick, beached and bloated whale can use cannons... And I have been searching everywhere but I havent found anything conclusive yet (exept for the dont use cannons on a carrier... this entices me to try and find a cannon setup that would work... xD)

PS: I didnt know the Atrox 'Kitty' Carrier could equip (dual) cannons...??? Partly because of the limited tactical bridge officer slot and the atrox doesnt have an universal one?

Oh, to OP: when you are talking klingon ships, please try to remember that about 95 percent of the kdf ships can/will equip (dual) cannons... So the Vo'quv really is no exeption allthough I was like wtf this thing can take cannons...

I know, my post doesnt add anything insightfull...