Thread: Why do you PvP?
View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 4
05-17-2013, 08:27 AM
I've played several MMO's including WoW, SWTOR, EvE, GW2 & BP. I've never done pvp in any of them (except for EvE, you play pvp whether you like it or not). This is the first game I've ever seriously gotten into pvp and its mostly because the pve in this game is seriously lacking depth and enjoyable challenge. The fleet I joined used to pve non-stop and after years they are just tired of it....well after just a few months I too grew tired of it! So some light arm twisting was done and I began queueing up, here and there at first and then slowly it turned into an every night thing.

When I sit back and think about it, I must be in it for the ego stroking. My goal is for me and my fleet to be recognized as competent players, and to put up a good fight against the more well-known teams. I do enjoy team communication and good competition to a lesser extent, but at the end of each match I always look at the numbers and compare it to my previous performances.

I prefer arenas, cap and holds are just fun trying to tank everyone on starbase point.
24 Hours a day, 365 days a week.