Lt. Commander
I have rec'd order to return to a planet named Hologiino something to deliver some provisions.... yet I cannot find it anywhere.. it is probably in one of the sectors you need to explore, but when you look at your missions, it just states to return to the planet with no system information... any help.. and excuse if I spelt the name wrong
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 05:34 AM
I hate those missions I usually just ditch them but...

the last time i actually bothered to do one (give us 10 pizzas!) I headed out of the arconis arm and found a fed transport ship in sector space, bought the pizzas, went back, couldn't find it. Went into another unexplored system, did the mission there and when i came out I got the button (bottom right) that said 'Continue provision mission planet blah blah blah) and that took me right back in.

Hope that's some help dude.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 05:34 AM
Those are random name generators I think so no panic on the name.

It is part of an exploration mission so if you can remember which one you get it from when you warp into that cluster it should pop up a message saying "Continue deliverying supplies to planet X"
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 05:35 AM
this was a bug that annoyed me, if I get this mission on exploration i jsut dump it and carry on, since you are not carrying the items and leaving the instance ends it, turns out to be kinda pointless
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 05:38 AM
yeah, even if you do get it and you explore three other systems you still complete the exploration part.

Also, most of the provisions require you to spend about 2000 energy which is well a waste I guess...
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-03-2010, 05:45 AM
Yes, if you return to the star cluster, there should be an option in the lower right to continue the mission.

The mission was bugged for me during OB. I left the system, got the requested medical supplies, returned, and the planet wouldn't take them. The mission wouldn't complete.

So if you want to complete the mission, you always need to have the supplies on hand...

Eh, no aid for you. On to the next planet.

Maybe when I'm rich.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-03-2010, 05:49 AM
If I get one of those "Aid" missions...I skip it...They are a boring time/credit sink.

Gimme action missions! I wanna blast something....hehehe
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-03-2010, 05:53 AM
I just keep them in my quest log. I think you have to be somewhere in the vicinity (Like, quadrant wise) to continue it. I usually just hold it in my quest log until I go back somewhere I can buy the items (Energy wise, it's very cheap actually, unless they start requesting those items that take 4 items to buy.)
Think of it this way, since you don't actually need to do it that exploration run, you get at least one easy and fast quest the next time you go exploring ^^.