Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > The Academy
Login

Lt. Commander
Ok. I'm sorry to bother you all with this question, but I am trying to solve a problem.

I preordered this game from the local Super Target, and they finally have it in stock.

However... Even tho the coupon I have says I can get the CE, and their website says that they have it for sale... All of the local branches do not have it in their systems as being for sale.

Hell, I flat out was told that it was On-Line only?

.....Huh?

Does anyone know what's going on here? Just trying to get the CE for someone, and would like to keep the preorder bonus on that account.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 11:28 AM
So I'm guessing that noone knows.

Thanks anyways.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 11:34 AM
Sorry no idea. It may be worth sending a bug report, it'll generally get cryptic's attention and they'll probably tell you what's what (or at least who to talk to to tell what's what)
Sorry can't help more
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 11:37 AM
It's also nearing noon on a weekday, so it's possible that people know, but are at work/school. Give it a day or three and some answers may crop up in here.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2010, 09:43 AM
So after going to another Target (with slightly better help) I had someone look up on the computer if there were any Collectors Edition copies in the entire Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.

There are 0, and they never stocked any in the first place.

Um? .....What?

So how do I contact Cryptic and ask about this? I really would like to get a CE through target, but at this point I'm ready to just get a copy from Frys and blow off that rifle, regardless of him wanting it.

I had a Visa gift card I was going to use, and it doesn't seem to work on their online page.