Lt. Commander
# 1 Almost T3
02-03-2010, 07:01 AM
Hit LT Com 9 lastnight, i cant count the amount of runs i have done in kahless exp as my eyes are bleeding.
I keep joining pvp games as its the only other option for XP but my god what a grind it is.
I feel really sorry for anyone leveling a klingon.
Just thinking of how many more kahless exp runs and pvp games im going to have to do to reach T5, going to take awhile and given the lack of content, its safe to say my arse is getting a headache.

Perhaps klingons can have the XP awarded raised so the grind is shortened?
Thoughts on this one?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 07:27 AM
I'm still immensely enjoying the PvP.

If you don't like the PvP, my advice is to just go level your Fed and wait for the 45-day Klingon PvE patch and then come back to it. No sense beating yourself up over content you aren't enjoying.
Lt. Commander
# 3 Not a chance...
02-03-2010, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QoSheba View Post
Hit LT Com 9 lastnight, i cant count the amount of runs i have done in kahless exp as my eyes are bleeding.
I keep joining pvp games as its the only other option for XP but my god what a grind it is.
Just thinking of how many more kahless exp runs and pvp games im going to have to do to reach T5, going to take awhile and given the lack of content, its safe to say my arse is getting a headache.

Thoughts on this one?
No chance whatsoever they will raise XP. If there is no content waiting for you at the upper tiers, then Cryptic has no incentive to make it easier for you to reach those tiers. They're just inviting more dissatisfied customers.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 11:41 AM
If it was easier, then more people would do it - and we don't want that, do we?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 11:44 AM
Neally LT Com10, let the grind fest continue!

*eyes still bleeding*
*must-see-more-content*
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-03-2010, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QoSheba View Post

Thoughts on this one?
Once you hit T3 you will be locked from Kahless. Your next PvE zone will open in T4.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-03-2010, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheepishOne View Post
Once you hit T3 you will be locked from Kahless. Your next PvE zone will open in T4.
And then none in T5 again.