Lt. Commander
# 1 Skill Points - Reset?
02-03-2010, 09:36 AM
First, I'm not asking "Where do I put my skill points if Im an engineer?!?!?".

I understand the path you choose etc will shape your character and there is no correct build. Well BS in regards to that (to a certain extent). There are definitely inadvisable paths to choose, etc etc.

Is there a way to reset skill points, or anything similar. I just dont want to get 20+ levels into the game and realized "wow, I wish I wouldnt have stuck all those initial nub points into ______"
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2010, 05:37 PM
bump. I'm looking for the same answer. Considering how little documentation is availible to research point spending this is a big deal. There better be a reset option. Free the first time and pay more each time model comes to mind.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2010, 05:50 PM
Coming Soon™.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2010, 06:02 PM
I hope it comes soon. I do not know why they decided to go LOL CAP and then not lay out the trees better. They are EXTREMELY confusing right now. Heck the majority of the player base (myself included) does not know what abilities do or what they effect, we are still in learning mode.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-07-2010, 06:08 PM
The slash command to reset points was in the game until a bit ago if you knew about it

But was disabled in a recent patch. So my guess is in a week or two, they will add it back in via an NPC for purchase by credits.

Now having said that, Cryptic charged crazy amounts of credits in Champions Online so I won't be surprised if they do the same here.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-07-2010, 05:49 PM
The only information we have on Respecs was on an Open Beta thread about the institution of the skill cap. Stormshade mentioned that respecs would be available for in-game resources "soon".

Your guess as to when that will be is as good as mine. Champions Online got their respec system about 3-4 weeks into release.

I'd expect to see them on the C-Store before you get any information on their availability in game. For 1000 points as it is in Champions Online.