Career Officer
Just played through the newly revamped Klingon War (Federation) episodes and some of the map 'upgrades' are really cool (especially Treasure Trading Station, Rescue the Researchers, and Kuvah'mugh).

Any chance we could see these new versions added to the Foundry assets anytime soon?

I very badly need the new Treasure Trading Station one - to keep my 'Treasure of Argelius II' mission in sync with the new artwork. (Thanks BTW for taking some of my 'suggestions' mentioned in that mission for the new station look )

Looking forward to (hopefully) seeing these new maps available to us very soon!
My consolidated list of game improvements for STO: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=990371
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
02-03-2014, 10:48 AM
To quote Kirk, "You can ask."

@greendragoon
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
02-03-2014, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreendragoon1 View Post
"That's a little joke..."

But seriously, I think I did hear talk on the latest livestream with LCDRMiller about getting the new interiors from the tutorial in the Foundry. Just talk though.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
02-03-2014, 11:23 AM
Wasn't confirmation that it's coming, but it was funny because Branflakes was talking about adding the origin interiors as a player ship interior and LtCmdMiller assumed he was talking about the Foundry. Almost a conditioned response there, so someone is asking a lot on our behalf.

You can watch it here. Jump to right at the 2 hour mark.

@greendragoon
Rihannsu
# 5
02-03-2014, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Wasn't confirmation that it's coming, but it was funny because Branflakes was talking about adding the origin interiors as a player ship interior and LtCmdMiller assumed he was talking about the Foundry. Almost a conditioned response there, so someone is asking a lot on our behalf.

You can watch it here. Jump to right at the 2 hour mark.
That made me lol so hard....

It's nice to know that the devs keep thinking about it.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Empire Veteran
# 6
02-03-2014, 01:03 PM
We're lucky to get anything at this point.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
02-03-2014, 02:25 PM
Quote:
to quote Spock... "Go to Hell"
Captain
# 8
02-04-2014, 10:46 AM
I sure hope so , also Isn't there somekind of ESD upgrade being mentioned?

These are the Voyages on the STO forum, the final frontier. Our continuing mission: to explore Pretentious Posts, to seek out new Overreactions and Misinformation , to boldly experience Cynicism like no man has before.......
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
02-04-2014, 10:51 AM
Both Geko and D'Angelo have made reference to that. This will be the third version of ESD. We have access to the first two, maybe we'll get this one as well.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Commander
# 10
02-04-2014, 11:39 AM
ooo, I hope so. I've always felt ESD to be a bit lacklustre when compared to some entry points in MMO games. I mean, it is the main starbase for the whole Federation, should have some grandeur to it - maybe more characters and mini-misions within. More areas and stunning views. And perhaps build in more things we can use in the foundry - in terms of objects, people, doors and rooms to use. Perhaps give a good alternative to using that console opposite the transporter room.

& Rose Tinted Mirror (Fed 31+)