Commander
# 1 Is there a Brig for Romulans?
02-04-2014, 04:23 PM
I could of sworn I was on my KDF Romulan and I couldnt find a brig on my ship. Do we have one or we do but I was on my Fed Romulan and they dont have Brigs?

I am pretty sure it was my KDF Romulan since I did some marauding and acquired some prisoners.
Captain
# 2
02-05-2014, 08:41 AM
Feds have brigs. So do Rommies.

Either that or all those prisoners from "Strike Against Fugitive Support Network" are down in hydroponics growing some good Dominion weed...
Commander
# 3
02-05-2014, 09:12 AM
Where on the ship is the Brig? I tried looking at the living quarters and I couldnt find the Brig. I know it isnt in Engineering nor Bridge section.

Yeah I am talking about Ship Interior. I know I can visit the brig when on my Klingon toon... wanted to do some "Questioning" for some Commendations XP.

I didnt see a selection for Brig in the computer terminal so I figured I'd head on down to the Brig...

Do I need a Counselor?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2014, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigeraries View Post
Do we have one or we do but I was on my Fed Romulan and they dont have Brigs?
Looks like we don't have brigs in our own ships. But when you fly an allied ship, you can also use its brig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalsovereign View Post
Feds have brigs. So do Rommies.
Every character has a brig tab in their duty officer UI, but KDF-ships have an actual brig in their interior. There, captains find an NPC offering special doff assignments.
Career Officer
# 5
02-05-2014, 09:29 AM
If I remember my experience playing a KDF-aligned Rommie correctly, they don't even have the option to schedule interrogation sessions from the Duty Officer terminal on the bridge. Instead, there's a Ship's Counselor that I couldn't use, because KDF Captains don't get Counselor Doffs.

Mind you, this was when Romulans were first introduced, and this may be out of date by now.
Captain
# 6
02-05-2014, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by schloopdoo View Post
If I remember my experience playing a KDF-aligned Rommie correctly, they don't even have the option to schedule interrogation sessions from the Duty Officer terminal on the bridge. Instead, there's a Ship's Counselor that I couldn't use, because KDF Captains don't get Counselor Doffs.

Mind you, this was when Romulans were first introduced, and this may be out of date by now.
my kdf-rom was able to schedule interrogations from his ready room
Captain
# 7
02-05-2014, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by solemkof View Post
Every character has a brig tab in their duty officer UI, but KDF-ships have an actual brig in their interior. There, captains find an NPC offering special doff assignments.
Ah, OK, I didn't realize he meant the actual space on the ship interior. I haven't gone looking for a brig that way.
Republic Veteran
# 8
02-06-2014, 07:09 AM
Would very much like to have a visual representation of a brig in the Romulan interior. Preferably populated properly. This is after all about stress relief! A healthy mind in a healthy body, makes you ready for a long day of inter... interspecies relations!

I am sadly a Fed due to this atrocious faction "system"...

---

Last edited by sernonserculion; 02-06-2014 at 07:16 AM.
Captain
# 9
02-08-2014, 01:55 AM
I throw em in the singularity core. Keeps em well compact warm and toasty
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===
Commander
# 10
02-17-2014, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sernonserculion View Post
Would very much like to have a visual representation of a brig in the Romulan interior. Preferably populated properly. This is after all about stress relief! A healthy mind in a healthy body, makes you ready for a long day of inter... interspecies relations!

I am sadly a Fed due to this atrocious faction "system"...

---

Ya know that gives me a new idea for a job opening for Tovan Khev.