Ensign
I'm glad I waited for the Dil-Weekend, so I started exchanging 1000 Omega Marks and 250 Borg Processors for Dil.

It would be nice to be able to set the amounts of Marks / Processors yourself. According to my calculations, that would be 10 Dilithium for one Mark and 200 Dilithium for a Processor.
Have the project time scale with the amount of stuff you want to exchange as well.

Because honestly, setting up 70 15-Second projects is annoying, and I also know that this wouldn't be very hard to do from a programming point of view.
Lieutenant
# 2
02-07-2014, 08:32 AM
you mean you want cryptic to do something that would lessen the grind, that is outrageous. Why would Cryptic do anything to lessen the time it would take you to gain something in their game when they can just leave it as is and the player eventually gets so sick of doing it they move on to do something else ?????

currently i have 30k omega marks and over 1k of BNP's, i would get carpal tunnel before i would be done changing this to dilithium, or i would end up not doing anything else in the game for the weekend while i set these non stop.
Ensign
# 3
02-07-2014, 10:10 AM
I wouldn't be less time: The more marks you turn in, the longer it takes.

It's just for carpal tunnel prevention.
Lieutenant
# 4
02-07-2014, 10:31 AM
i didnt mean less time per mission i mean less time grinding and having to manually do it yourself
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
02-07-2014, 10:59 AM
I would like to see a better way to turn in marks i most have 30-40k worth of them n cashing them all in would make me log out how it stands at the moment
with a heavy heart i quit on the 27/4/2014 because there dont fix things and are stealing my rep powers that ive worked hard for game uninstalled
Career Officer
# 6
02-07-2014, 01:15 PM
I usually just watch a movie while converting marks. Makes this far less dull.
Sometimes -i don't know why- the reputation project to convert marks actually resolves instantly, so one could *exploit* that.