Lt. Commander
How about having the shipyard sign, stateroom sign, club 47 sign, etc. animated. Just have it fade from English to Vulcan, to, Andorian, etc. Not just for flash but it will draw people attention. There would be a lot less "Where's Sulu".
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 04:29 AM
I'm all for anything that livens up the major public spaces a bit. As it stands they are a little lackluster.

I guess we can't have something as simple as a day/night cycle but that sort of thing goes a long way towards breathing life into an area.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 04:30 AM
I agree. On of the things that has made Mass Effect 2 great in my opinion is the added atmosphere that is included by the little things like moving signs, background sounds, etc. I know it is a game and has to be able to mainatin a lot of informaiton at a time but this seems like something that could be done client side. It wouldnt' have to be sinked across the server.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 04:53 AM
Get the defibrillator and shock this game to life... Place some voices into the game.. Make our ships a bit better inside.. ( I know you have the insides done) finish them! You all got this game 75% complete now all you have to do is breath some life into it.. It honestly wont take much there have been a ton of great suggestions on the boards easy and hard. I LOVE YOUR GAME but it feels so dead... I mean there's the background music and the pew pewing here and there.. but there isn't a single NPC that says a SINGLE word I can't sit in a single chair without a carefully placed /emote, I can't make a new toon without going though the most annoying tutorial in the history of MMO's. There are so many “little” things you can do to this game to make it even greater than it is... Please do them.