Lt. Commander
Okay I just got out of a pvp match where EVERY kill, EVERY SINGLE ONE, this is NOT an exaggeration, was an expose/exploit from klingon players. EVERY KILL. Did you chance it from 10% to 50% for klingons for some reaons? this is reFREAKINdiculous.

Its bad enough when exposed you can even MOVE or do anything, but now every single time I get into a fight, im exposed. I have TWO expose attacks, target optics and the aoe on my plasma rifle. Yet I never....EVER expose even a 5th this much. What did you do to break this? -_-
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 09:56 AM
/sign

thats realy isnt fun anymore

Regards Ney
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 09:57 AM
How are you being exposed? Melee spam, certain ranged attacks? If you can break it down, we can analyze what needs to be changed.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 09:58 AM
nope, ranged attacks mostly, seems to be the CONE aoe attacks that are doing it more than others. That is, what I can see. When im in the midsts of a batlte I cant always tell what it was that explosed me. I hardly get meleed with supressing fire and neural blast.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2010, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskwood
nope, ranged attacks mostly, seems to be the CONE aoe attacks that are doing it more than others. That is, what I can see. When im in the midsts of a batlte I cant always tell what it was that explosed me. I hardly get meleed with supressing fire and neural blast.
Neural Blast, I won't even go there.

Is it like a big ball of plasma rockin you? I have noticed I do get exposed more often with them.

The arcwave weapons, I believe is what I'm thinking of
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-04-2010, 10:53 AM
not sure what feds you've been fighting but I win 90% of my matches.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-04-2010, 10:02 AM
I just finished 3 matches back to back before i saw this thread and the expose rate seemed exactly the same as it was before from my point of view. Of course, if you're a fed it means you're getting steam rolled on the ground anyway, so i can see how it might seem like a lot on your end.

Perhaps if you didn't all run about like headless chickens, with shields off, port out at the start of a match, stand there and give up then there wouldn't be as much opportunity to expose you in the first place.

I'm bored outta my skull with ground PvP just now and the reasons above are exactly why, lame assed feds and boring limited maps.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-04-2010, 10:10 AM
There's a rifle that AoE exposes and AoE exploits. Feds have them too. A Fed exposed and vaporized three of us in two shots one match.