Lt. Commander
I'm not talking about the one Kirk has with the little flap that looks like a dinner napkin. I already have that one.

I want Khan's uniform worn by the suave Ricardo Montalban. (RIP) As a tip of the hat to a great actor.

Cmon devs, forward this to the Art Dept. Please put it on the C store, I am ready to buy, I'm willing to bet others will too!

But there is a catch. It needs to be worn on women too!

And bridge officers!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 09:15 AM
On a serious note, the uniform is from the movie of the same name; Wrath of Khan (in which this type of uniform was first shown and from then on in the rest of TOS movies)

Not the actuall uniform worn by Khan
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linfang View Post
I'm not talking about the one Kirk has with the little flap that looks like a dinner napkin. I already have that one.

I want Khan's uniform worn by the suave Ricardo Montalban. (RIP) As a tip of the hat to a great actor.

Cmon devs, forward this to the Art Dept. Please put it on the C store, I am ready to buy, I'm willing to bet others will too!

But there is a catch. It needs to be worn on women too!

And bridge officers!
I don't think it would suit the Federation. However, given they key only adds a uniform for the Federation, it would be cool if this was added for the non-Klingon members of their fraction.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryan
I don't think it would suit the Federation. However, given they key only adds a uniform for the Federation, it would be cool if this was added for the non-Klingon members of their fraction.
I think a Khan shirt would look good on a brute looking Gorn. It's a nice renegade look.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2010, 09:28 AM
You can haz man-cleavage?