Lt. Commander
Could we get some help finding quest locations in space? I'm not having too much trouble with it now, but all I see in chat all day is "where the heck is blah blah blah or blah blah blah".

I'd just like to see the locations highlight or change color or something on my map that will lead me to my primary quest. I hate trying to pull parallels from other games, but the nav system used in Eve is pretty slick (we just don't need the auto-pilot IMO). This game was clearly geared towards the casual player, but still needs a lot of refinement

I'd also like to be able to see mission rewards in my journal... not sure how that got overlooked. I'd also like to be able to JUST scan for mission items instead of mission AND anomalies (sometimes, you just want to do the darn mission and not run all over the place).

There are a lot of other issues, but these are the big ones that constantly nag at me during the grind :*(

/whine
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 05:47 PM
it's funny to me, but my biggest complaint is the low-tech map. These high-tech space ships have crummy maps or sensory systems. You scan for an anomoly (how ever you spell it) and you only get a direction?? Or you have to get close to a stranded ship or mining camp but you wonder off exploring. When done exploring you want to head back to that ship but it doesn't show up on your map.

anyways