Lt. Commander
Ok from that TNG episode with Kelsey Grammer (Fraiser Crane). i forget the specifics but an older Fed ship kept coming through a time/space rip in space and colliding with the Enterprise blowing them up over and over and only Data was aware of it or something.

I remember the old Fed ship was pretty badass lookin with some sorta gun turrent on it.

What was the Class-Type or name of that ship?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 01:23 PM
nvm.

Soyuz class
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 01:27 PM
Her name was USS Bozeman.
She had to make a course correction after the destruction of the armagosa star, and also flew with the USS Defiant at the Battle of Sector 01. Also, i believe she was part of battle group omega.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 11:59 PM
The U.S.S. Bozeman (NCC 1941) was also recommissioned at the end of Diane Carey's novel "Ship Of The Line", (THE FUTURE BEGINS.) Originally noted as a Saber-Class in Decipher Games' downloadable title, "Perdition's Flames", (formerly the U.S.S. Roderick NCC 75032) despite being initially heavily implied as a Sovereign-Class. The U.S.S. Bozeman-A was then Captained by Bateson's former X.O. Gabriel Bush.

The U.S.S. Roderick may have been unintentionally confused for the Sovereign-Class U.S.S. Atlas, the ship appointed to Morgan Bateson during the Borg Invasion of 2381.

http://memory-beta.wikia.com/wiki/Morgan_Bateson