Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Commander
After the Feb 27th patch I've discovered that my bank no longer seems to remember what size it was put at previously or where it was positioned. This is definitely a change from its previous behavior where it, like most other windows in the game, remembered its position and size.
Lt. Commander
Since the latest patch today, the bank window will no longer save the size and location.
This is confirmed broken by chat in ESD and other Fleetmate testing.

Please address this issue.

Also, please add a "Lock all windows" option, so windows can not be accidentally moved.

Adjusted Bank Location and Size: http://postimg.org/image/bg9zyi6st/

Reopening of bank, loses all settings: http://postimg.org/image/xr71pyiul/

Please fix ASAP. Little interface / visual issues drive me nuts.
Career Officer
# 3
02-27-2014, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmox64 View Post
Also, please add a "Lock all windows" option, so windows can not be accidentally moved.
Signed. That would be really great!!!
(And while at it, please add a "lock all" option for the department heads, too!!)
"My people have a reputation for arrogance. I'm afraid it's well-earned."

Career Officer
# 4
02-28-2014, 02:35 AM
Quote:

Please fix ASAP. Little interface / visual issues drive me nuts.
I've seen this requested many times over the years and, tbh, I've now given up on it ever being implemented! It's great that Cryptic provided the ability to customise the entire UI layout to such an extent and that you can save your UI layout so that every character can then load that layout but the fact that they didn't include a "Lock all windows" option is a glaring omission! That should be a basic function to include when you provide the ability to customise the entire UI layout to the extent that you can in STO!

On topic, I hope it doesn't take too long for Cryptic to fix the issue with the bank window resizing to default every time it's closed!
Playing STO since August 2010
Captain
# 5
02-28-2014, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurumimori****a View Post
Signed. That would be really great!!!
(And while at it, please add a "lock all" option for the department heads, too!!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzlyuk View Post
I've seen this requested many times over the years and, tbh, I've now given up on it ever being implemented! It's great that Cryptic provided the ability to customise the entire UI layout to such an extent and that you can save your UI layout so that every character can then load that layout but the fact that they didn't include a "Lock all windows" option is a glaring omission! That should be a basic function to include when you provide the ability to customise the entire UI layout to the extent that you can in STO!
My workaround for this is to bind a key to load my saved UI file.
Captain
# 6
02-28-2014, 10:37 PM
<Facepalm> Well I guess it's to be expected, I wouldn't mind a lock all windows option, or a pin window option on the movable windows.
If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it.
Oh Hell NO to ARC........One Ring to Rule Them all........
Career Officer
# 7
03-01-2014, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frtoaster View Post
My workaround for this is to bind a key to load my saved UI file.
Yup.. but the problem with the department heads still remain that way, too.
"My people have a reputation for arrogance. I'm afraid it's well-earned."

Captain
# 8
03-02-2014, 07:58 AM
Thanks for stepping up Frost, appreciate the timely response.
Yes I support This

"Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many they are few"
Rihannsu
# 9
02-27-2014, 10:11 AM
I noticed this on tribble was hoping it wouldn't be on holodeck.

On tribble it seems location specific. On my Tuffli bridge it remembers location/size, at SFA it does not.
MikeWard1701 (Special Envoy)

facebook twitter Steam STOwiki Raptr - feel free to follow/friend me : )
Career Officer
# 10
02-27-2014, 10:15 AM
I also noticed this and have submitted a ticket (ID #2,333,692).

I have maximum bank space for a lifetime subscriber, 276 slots and have tried repeatedly as I know all it takes is a pixel too close and the window can resize to something else.
Kirk's Protege - 19/11/2012
Kirk's Protege Jr - 30/05/2014
[1/5 5:35] Vessel Two of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 964780 (1581938) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to you with Plasma Energy Bolt Explosion.