Lt. Commander
please give us their own servers and the rest of us our own servers.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Your Pal, Indigofyre
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarella
please give us their own servers and the rest of us our own servers.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Your Pal, Indigofyre
Ok, i have had it. Im sick of the anti- american garbage. If you dont like the " yanks " stupidity then dont play an AMERICAN game based out of an AMERICAN company. I agree there needs to be servers for other time areas but knock all the US bashing off.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 05:31 AM
Don't you mean China too?

Oh, wait, that's right, if someone points out China isn't part of the "euro blanket" they're the idiots
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady_J
Ok, i have had it. Im sick of the anti- american garbage. If you dont like the " yanks " stupidity then dont play an AMERICAN game based out of an AMERICAN company. I agree there needs to be servers for other time areas but knock all the US bashing off.
Well, sorry to break your bubble, but if you think you have to face 'anti american garbage' try playing as a german player for a day or 2, being called nazi pig, *******, and so on. I despise any kind of xenophobia, but believe me, you are not the only one, and by far not the one that is being treated the worst. And Cryptic is doing nothing about it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QLanatir
Well, sorry to break your bubble, but if you think you have to face 'anti american garbage' try playing as a german player for a day or 2, being called nazi pig, *******, and so on. I despise any kind of xenophobia, but believe me, you are not the only one, and by far not the one that is being treated the worst. And Cryptic is doing nothing about it.
If someone calls you something like that, report them. That sort of behavior has no business in an MMO. That, and put the idiot on /ignore.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 05:51 AM
Quote:
Yeah, that has to suck. Truthfully.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2010, 05:54 AM
Please do not talk for me, I for one like the mix of nationalities.

Oh I live in Europe.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-05-2010, 05:53 AM
Quote:
sorry to break your bubble mate but try playing as a player from poland on a german server.. they will tell u that they got the gas ready and the panzers are rolling again.. and of course they'll accuse u of stealing their cars coz all polish folks are stealing stuff in germany amiright?

just get used to it.. turn zone chat off an play with your buddies and not with the douches..
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-05-2010, 05:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Specht
sorry to break your bubble mate but try playing as a player from poland on a german server.. they will tell u that they got the gas ready and the panzers are rolling again.. and of course they'll accuse u of stealing their cars coz all polish folks are stealing stuff in germany amiright?

just get used to it.. turn zone chat off an play with your buddies and not with the douches..
If that happened to you then i am the first to say sorry for the things they insulted you with. As i said, any kind of xenophobia is unacceptable, and whatever happened in the past should be remembered, but also left behind. Today we live in one world, not as europeans or americans or africans but as human beings.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-05-2010, 06:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Specht

This.... There are douches in every country, and good people in every country. To tarnish all people from one place with the 'bigot/****' paint just because of some jackass on an online game is only going to lead to you never leaving your home town.