Lt. Commander
# 1 [OOC] RP Gaming Community
02-05-2010, 07:08 AM
Hello Everyone! I would like to take this moment now to bring together the Role Players who may seem lost and on this MMO. I am interested in starting up a Role Playing Club, titled "Star Trek Gaming Community" which will become an out of character allianace between fleets who have agreed to a basic role playing guidelines. These guidelines will set the standards for there players to role play by which will be enforced by the fleet's leadership.

I have created an out of character Channel by which Role Players are encouraged to join in that way role players can communicate among one another.

Those who are interested in assembling behind this you may contact me via Private Message, or in the StarTrekRP Channel. Hope to hear from you!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 07:25 AM
Alot of us are already using the channel roleplayers pretty much. It's an IC channel though. I can speak for myself and the members of my fleet though when I say we wouldn't want to be apart of an OOC group. I mean we came her to enjoy the RP atmosphere with the game. Just seems a bit anti RP to be apart of an OOC group. It's sort of like being on the outside looking in I guess. You also might want to check out this thread... oh and if you ever see me in game feel free to say hello

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=88503
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 07:28 AM
What are the RP channels? My friends and I are looking for other roleplayers.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 07:56 AM
Roleplayers is the big channel for RP.

You and your friend are also welcome to look up me and the members of our fleet. Here's a link to some info about us. We are looking for more members but we also don't randomly recruit either. We talk to people on on one. We want people that are going to join us to be apart of something special.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...73#post1760473

We're also having a gathering at Quark's Bar this sunday the 7th at 6pm est. It's not just our fleet, it's open for everyone that likes RP'ing or is interested in trying.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 08:01 AM
This is good to know. Thank you for posting! I will tell my friends...
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 08:25 AM
Ah. I wasn't ware there was one yet. Most people i meet aren't into Role Playing. I've joined the channel.

The Channel is....

Roleplayers

And from what I see there's already a community of 80 players. So... That's good. Maybe I'll make an RP Fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-06-2010, 06:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GolbezLunar View Post
Hello Everyone! I would like to take this moment now to bring together the Role Players who may seem lost and on this MMO. I am interested in starting up a Role Playing Club, titled "Star Trek Gaming Community" which will become an out of character allianace between fleets who have agreed to a basic role playing guidelines. These guidelines will set the standards for there players to role play by which will be enforced by the fleet's leadership.

I have created an out of character Channel by which Role Players are encouraged to join in that way role players can communicate among one another.

Those who are interested in assembling behind this you may contact me via Private Message, or in the StarTrekRP Channel. Hope to hear from you!
Colour me interested!
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-06-2010, 07:09 AM
Yes I'll definitely be on board with this. I knew the RP for STO would grow fast once the game went fully live, STO is a wonderful place for RP to be big.

Best wishes,

Generis
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-06-2010, 08:07 AM
You will find startrekonlineroleplayers.com/ most fascinating then. :p
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-24-2010, 08:21 PM
Um I'm new to Mmo how do you RP this game?