Lt. Commander
# 1 Subscription Problems
02-05-2010, 08:07 AM
Sorry if I'm being an idiot but I don't have a credit card (I'm too young for one and they apparently cause all kinds of problems) and I've not been to the shops to get a game card so how am I supposed to get my game working. In my opinion the game is brilliant but your whole website is an absolute shambles.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashrod
Sorry if I'm being an idiot but I don't have a credit card (I'm too young for one and they apparently cause all kinds of problems) and I've not been to the shops to get a game card so how am I supposed to get my game working. In my opinion the game is brilliant but your whole website is an absolute shambles.
Paypal. See if you can get someone to sell you paypal creds. If i'm not mistaken there are some people at eBay who provide that service.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 08:18 AM
The thing is I DON'T WANT TO PAY WITH CARDS OF ANY SORT. I want to pay with game cards (okay they are cards but you don't need to stick money on them) and I don't want to go through all the hastle of going to the shops before being able to buy cards. I just want into the game TODAY. Not when some card turns up in a few weeks time off some strange site.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 08:21 AM
Sorry kiddo, your only other option is to go pick up one of those 'Preloaded' Visa / Mastercard "credit" cards.

They work on a debit-type basis, and don't have an age restriction like an actual credit card, and don't require a bank account.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 08:27 AM
This is riddiculous why do I need a credit/debit whatever they are I want into the game I've played other online games and I've never had this problem in them. Why exactly do they need my details before I play the game and if I didn't know better I'd say the whole game was a giant scam to steal Trekky credit card details! Can somebody in charge please read this and get this problem fixed or else I'm not going to be able to play this game.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashrod
This is riddiculous why do I need a credit/debit whatever they are I want into the game I've played other online games and I've never had this problem in them. Why exactly do they need my details before I play the game and if I didn't know better I'd say the whole game was a giant scam to steal Trekky credit card details! Can somebody in charge please read this and get this problem fixed or else I'm not going to be able to play this game.
Dude, calm down.

You don't need any kind of cards. I haven't used a credit card and i did what i suggested to you. Register a paypal account, give money to someone with a paypal account and ask them to transfer to yours. You don't need no credit card, no debit card and no bank account (well, unless you wanna do a wire transfer to the guy who will give you the paypal credits).
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2010, 08:21 AM
Or give money to a family member with a credit/debit card and get them to sign you up.