Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
I'm sure I wasnt the only one to notice. . but my tetryon cannons do as much as 1 to 4 damage to all federation ships today. . Yesterday they were melting the shields within seconds. And NO they are not using reverse shield polarity. Just had to make a post about it as I am sure there are others this is happening too.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobl111n View Post
I'm sure I wasnt the only one to notice. . but my tetryon cannons do as much as 1 to 4 damage to all federation ships today. . Yesterday they were melting the shields within seconds. And NO they are not using reverse shield polarity. Just had to make a post about it as I am sure there are others this is happening too.
Was this at full weapon power? Sounds like you had just come out of impulse or something.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 12:02 PM
mmm are you talking about the bleedthrough numbers? SHield damage doesn't show up the same
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 12:07 PM
Your Tetryon Turret deals 3 (28) Tetryon Damage to Andrea. etc etc. Thats about the top damage numbers for it. Shields, Hull, whatever, cannons are broken. My weapons were 105/100 fyi, I was not just out of full impulse, I do know how to play.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Your Tetryon Turret deals 3 (28) Tetryon Damage to Andrea. etc etc. Thats about the top damage numbers for it. Shields, Hull, whatever, cannons are broken. My weapons were 105/100 fyi, I was not just out of full impulse, I do know how to play.
Never said you didn't, but if we are to get to the bottom of it, it's ocam's razor.

Just like when Tech support asks if your computer is plugged in.

Turrets have the lowest, DPS and high falloff. What were you hitting like yesterday, with that turret? Were you max distance? is it the same whether you are close or farther out? Specifics help us help cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorac
Never said you didn't, but if we are to get to the bottom of it, it's ocam's razor.

Just like when Tech support asks if your computer is plugged in.

Turrets have the lowest, DPS and high falloff. What were you hitting like yesterday, with that turret? Were you max distance? is it the same whether you are close or farther out? Specifics help us help cryptic.
Distance within 5KM to do maximum cannon damage. Here is our team strategy. We all get within 5KM of a science or tactical ship. Pop tractorbeam, all cooldowns and shoot one side of the shields to immediately kill someone in seconds. Today we haven even been able to break there shields with 4 of us shooting one side with cannons (again just posted a turret example can post more next battle). We have a strategy that works and has worked until last nights patch.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2010, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Might have been tweaked/balanced in todays patch Ioana.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-06-2010, 02:02 PM
It seems as if its fixed now. . no issues of 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 damage right now