Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 74
I was in the sphere a couple of days ago and a "provide leave" development mission came up. I took it and since I had a ton of purple doffs not doing anything at the time I loaded it up hoping to hit a nice crit bonus.

I was more than a little amazed when I did crit on is and my reward was 22,000 Dev points. Yep, 22,000. It took me from 103,000, to 125,000. Unfortunately I was so stunned by the payout I completely vapor locked on documenting which DOFFs I had queued to it or exactly what the misision title was.

Needless to say that for the past few days I've been loading up my doff tasks with all the sphere missions I can find. Has anyone else had massive hits in the sphere? Is there a list anywhere of which missions give out the best crit bonus' in the sphere?
Commander
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 297
# 2
03-10-2014, 09:14 AM
i dunno about a list, but to view what Doff mission gave you so much, you can go into your assignment log (its a button underneath the completed and in-progress tabs on the side).

the log lets you see which Doffs you sent, what rewards were, the name of the mission, and basically everything you'd see if it had just completed.

and yes, the dyson sphere has some of the best Doff missions for rewards. they arent always there, but when they are, they're fantastic.
Timelords Fleet
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 74
# 3
03-10-2014, 09:23 AM
It was a few days ago, the log only goes back a short time, It had cycled through before I thought about checking the log.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 196
# 4
03-10-2014, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadghost View Post
Needless to say that for the past few days I've been loading up my doff tasks with all the sphere missions I can find. Has anyone else had massive hits in the sphere? Is there a list anywhere of which missions give out the best crit bonus' in the sphere?
The other one that seems to have a huge payout is 'Send Recruitment Mission' (I forget the exact title). 12 hours, 3k Recruitment CXP normally, and lots on a crit. It doesn't seem to pop as reliably as some of the others though.
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 164
# 5
03-11-2014, 02:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadghost View Post
Unfortunately I was so stunned by the payout I completely vapor locked on documenting which DOFFs I had queued to it or exactly what the misision title was.
This is the mission you are looking for.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 331
# 6
03-11-2014, 06:15 AM
Doh, there's just have to be one ... (hmmm) ... person... every 3 months which will go out and post on forums about dyson sphere doff missions.

I just wonder do you all want to do bartender chain for 30+ days to get dev cxp to T4?
STF Elite Advanced Tactics
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 74
# 7
03-11-2014, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcde123123 View Post
Doh, there's just have to be one ... (hmmm) ... person... every 3 months which will go out and post on forums about dyson sphere doff missions.

I just wonder do you all want to do bartender chain for 30+ days to get dev cxp to T4?
Some of us spend more time playing the game than cruising the forums looking for posts to make snarky replies.

Did a search before posting, didn't find any posts about dyson cxp's.

Even if so, 3 months old would be a necropost and adding any comment to it would be in violation of forum rules.

Explanation enough?
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 331
# 8
03-14-2014, 06:04 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Bluegeek
STF Elite Advanced Tactics

Last edited by bluegeek; 03-14-2014 at 08:37 AM.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5,587
# 9
03-11-2014, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcde123123 View Post
I just wonder do you all want to do bartender chain for 30+ days to get dev cxp to T4?
Honestly, I always found Development to be one of the easiest to max out. Even before the Dyson sphere was added in.

Exploration always has tended to be the one I have troubles getting grinded out.

Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 74
# 10
03-11-2014, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
Honestly, I always found Development to be one of the easiest to max out. Even before the Dyson sphere was added in.

Exploration always has tended to be the one I have troubles getting grinded out.
I maxed exploration doing data samples. My two remaining tier III's are medical and colonial, just because always hated carrying around colonists and completely ignored medical missions that just gave 50 CXP's in favor of higher paying in other career fields.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:10 AM.