Lt. Commander
# 1 Opinions please. New Comp
02-05-2010, 02:29 PM
Yes, this would fit in general game play since with my current rig, I have to set everything low or off.

Anyway.

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saving/show.aspx?id=2441053

or

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saving/show.aspx?id=2441063

The price difference isn't much of a big deal to me. Just wanting opinions on what would be best and last the longest with best upgrade capability.

And yes, building my own would be cheaper if I could. Plus, looking on newegg, I calculated the prices and with the OS, it actually turns out it would prob be more expensive to build.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 02:31 PM
Build it yourself. Use hand selected components.

Special hint (and I do that for 20 years now, built all my systems all by myself):

Buy a GOOD PSU. And leave enough headroom. If your system draws 300 watts on paper, go AT LEAST with a 600 watts one.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormianrootsolver View Post
Build it yourself. Use hand selected components.

Special hint (and I do that for 20 years now, built all my systems all by myself):

Buy a GOOD PSU. And leave enough headroom. If your system draws 300 watts on paper, go AT LEAST with a 600 watts one.
Good job on fully reading my post.

Please people, I don't want anything else other than your opinions on the two rigs shown.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cregan
Good job on fully reading my post.

Please people, I don't want anything else other than your opinions on the two rigs shown.
I'm sorry, but I can't recommend building a pre built system with a quite conscience. Usually you get stuff you don't even remotely need while on the other hand important stuff is missing.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 02:52 PM
Id go with the Cyberpower 55 Configuration personaly, but im Bias, MSI suck and you have a MSI board on the Gamer Config.