Lt. Commander
# 1 stun locks
02-05-2010, 07:51 PM
this is rediculously overpowere. cmon if gonna fight then let em fight and not get stun the whole fight
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciav View Post
this is rediculously overpowere. cmon if gonna fight then let em fight and not get stun the whole fight
Haha yeah dude it sucks i was in a ground match that most the time i was stunned and rooted most the time
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciav View Post
Stun needs to be completely Removed, PERIOD!!!! I am Science and I WONT use it..

Root Is ok.. But, you should be able to fighte back and root should be broken the moment you get hit by something..
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 08:17 PM
There's several reasons why I keep to Space PvP, and this is being one.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warmaker01 View Post
If you don't think there is a "stun" in Space, you haven't been chained spammed with Viral matrix yet.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 08:24 PM
I stick to ground pvp mainly simply because of the fact that teams are remotely even. Whichever team works together the best wins, unless in situations when teams have one another horribly outnumbered. As for stunlocking. It's not a problem at all. If you know how to ground pvp well, you wont ever have a problem with it because you wont put yourself in a situation where it can happen.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2010, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by osashes View Post
I stick to ground pvp mainly simply because of the fact that teams are remotely even. Whichever team works together the best wins, unless in situations when teams have one another horribly outnumbered. As for stunlocking. It's not a problem at all. If you know how to ground pvp well, you wont ever have a problem with it because you wont put yourself in a situation where it can happen.
What are you talking about.. Every situation there is you get stun locked.. All science has to do is hit statis field and BOOM, 12+ second hold.. i am Really Good at PvP. In fact i love the close quarter fighting.. there are mean feds that will fight me hand to Hand when I show. I wont Kill when they are expose and they dont me.. That is respect.. but, there are those science classes out there that will Run up to you, hit statis field, Hope it exposes you and then vaporize you.

Yes, There are times when I Spawn into a game and I am the only 1 vs 5. i will ask them Not to stun me and I will fight them straight up.. But, if they continue to stun me I will go get a glass of water come back and say "lets try this again, with no stunning or I will do for another glass of water".. I dont mind the 5 vs 1 thats cool.. I like to see how i do in that situation. But, Stunning does not need to be in ground combat..
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-05-2010, 08:59 PM
I like the stuns/holds but wish that when held if hit you would break out of it not stay held for death to come while they beat on you.

And I have tried all shields and everytime I come into a fight first thing I hear is shield is down after first hit. Is this some skill or what? I use plasma and it only takes a little over half the targets shield in a hit.

I use Mk IV shields.

But stuns hold are great just maybe fix the hold beat to death. I use stealth and melee to stun and vap my targets its fun.

And its all fun got to love the fire fights in the hallways. Stay as a team is only way to really win.

now if they would fix my action bar on ground so I dont have to load it each fight it would be great. So many fights I have started with just one attack on my abr and next to an Klig.

Rifle butt smash shield knocks back target rifle butt vap target.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-05-2010, 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falkyn View Post
If you don't think there is a "stun" in Space, you haven't been chained spammed with Viral matrix yet.
Hit science team at the right time or have ally hit you with one and your free.. there is no freeing on the ground once hit by it
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-05-2010, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warmaker01 View Post
QFT!!

/10char