Lt. Commander
Ive got a small request and maybe some of you out there would care to throw in your two cents worth also!

Hair. Now there are buzz cuts, short cuts, short cut afros and dread locks. Is there any possibility that we can have more Long hairstyles for our characters? If you look at Star Trek the original series at least you will see a little more variety in the hair styles so its not a question out of cannon - I am american indian in race irl and my hair is long and straight but past my waist. More ethnic races even have longer afros and even weaves. I know this is early and just after beta and maybe its been discussed before but would the developers even consider offering some longer hair styles in the cryptic online store if not in the regular customization option?

thanks for your time and so far so good imo!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 08:28 PM
Yes, more long hair. I prefer long hair in both men and women. But seeing the same ponytails on all of them gets pretty boring quickly.

EDIT: Fixed funny typo
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 11:59 AM
yes it does! and with the customizing feature being one of the main draws for the game itself they could add alot more in styles, i think theres plenty of colors to begin with!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2010, 12:55 PM
woops my first respionse I farted
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-07-2010, 03:50 AM
I'd also like to see this happen. I'm working on four captains, each with a fully custom crew, and to keep them from looking like each other is becoming harder and harder...especially since to me, the shorter hairstyles don't work well for Betazoid women.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-07-2010, 03:53 AM
I agree...
Im sure they plan on adding some sometime in the future. But it doesnt hurt much to ask them i guess..
At least that was we waste our breath in hopes that they will listen