Lt. Commander
hi there, im 36 live in germany and speak english , but want to find an english speaking eu fleet thats mature and laid back. im not a hardcore gamer but play to enjoy the game for what it is. I am looking for a fleet that isnt going to throw a hissy fit just because i cant make it online one day because i have a real life and job. new to the game and didnt take part in the beta, so as u imagine i will also have a lot of questions whilst playing this game. if you think i might fit in your fleet then drop me a line
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 03:37 AM
Hi krayos,

You might want to consider the British Starfleet Corps. Despite the name we're a community of players from around the world (with the majority UK/EU-based currently), and we already have a number of germans in a very similar situation to yourself in the fleet. We're a mature community who is here to have fun with STO in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere and we don't do enforced play times or styles. A lot of us have work and/or family commitments so we understand all about having limited playtime!

If you'd like to know a bit more about us head on over to our recruitment topic as that covers the basics. Good luck finding what you're after and see you in STO!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 03:57 AM
we'd be good for you - believe in real life, having a go at me for being a thicky, banter and gaming when we can around jobs, kids, things that happen, oh and social lives occasionally too

look us up, if you find someone else who suits you no sweat and see you in game
http://novasquad.enjin.com/
Lt. Commander
# 4 The {UFP} Fleet
02-06-2010, 07:03 AM
Hey there Krayos!! Best of luck in your search for a Fleet.

In your research be sure to check out the {UFP}. We're a Star Trek only gaming community that has been in operation now for seven years.

To find out more about us, just use the link in my sig. Then use the tabs on the left of the main page to find out everything you would like about us. If you have any questions about us just PM me here or on the {UFP} site. I'll help in any way I can. If you do sign up with us please tell them AlanShepard sent you!!*

So again good luck in your search & in game.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-06-2010, 08:17 AM
Midnight Wolf Knights. A group of like minded individuals that live to have fun while playing Star Trek Online. We are a small group of players Ranging from our early 20's to late 30's and are looking for more people. Currently we are located in North America. We're willing to include overseas. We are a mature group, even if some times we don't seem like it. Guy or Gal, it doesn't matter, as long as you have fun.

We do help one another out, and are willing to teach the game to others. We will even go and repeat Missions along with you to smoothe out your game play. Our Command Staff has played Open Beta and have a wide range of MMO experience.

We Do Not do RP as a whole, although some of us have RP'd in games before and may cater to the casual Role play.

We have a Voice Chat Client, a mic is not a must, but the program sure does make fining things or getting help so much easier.

The Midnight Wolf Knights. Looking for new members. Go Here http://mwk-sto.webs.com/ and take a look.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-06-2010, 01:28 PM
Hi Krayos,

You seem like the type of player that would fit right in with our community.

First things first, I run the fleet known as "The Sanctuary" (the "Find out about The Sanctuary" link in my signature takes you to our advert so i won't say too much + i prefer personalising my responses for anyone looking for a fleet)

We are primarily Casual and civil UK/EU members and one of the key values we follow is having fun.

The community as it stands so far is small, but we are growing, any questions you would have ingame would get answered pretty well, we have members from Closed and Open Beta. Generally the chat that goes on in the fleet is quite frequent, and we all understand the curse of Real Life.

Think that covers everything you mentioned.

Good luck in finding the fleet right for you.

Dark Faith