Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
It's a good day, I've enjoyed the game up until this point. The downtime is disappointing, but how do you realistically do capacity planning for 1,000,000 users?

Keep up the good work Cryptic, I waiting a long time for this game and although I don't want to I can wait a little longer for the kinks to get worked out...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-06-2010, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CmdrTen
It's a good day, I've enjoyed the game up until this point. The downtime is disappointing, but how do you realistically do capacity planning for 1,000,000 users?

Keep up the good work Cryptic, I waiting a long time for this game and although I don't want to I can wait a little longer for the kinks to get worked out...
good on yah, need more players like yah /hi5

as for myself, yep startrek is going to be the da bomb!

<--- LIFER WOOT
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-06-2010, 02:47 PM
I drink Texas Sweet Tea while waiting does that count?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-06-2010, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizarone View Post
I drink Texas Sweet Tea while waiting does that count?
depends are you wearing a starfleet uniform?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-06-2010, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLocutusXx
depends are you wearing a starfleet uniform?
No, but my shirt is usually red and I wear that CE communicator once in a while...


Yay, my first time traveling post!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-06-2010, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizarone View Post
No, but my shirt is usually red and I wear that CE communicator once in a while...


Yay, my first time traveling post!
Well....alright i give you a pass then lol

As for the time trip...HOW dare you post prior to the post I made which was submitted on a timely manner and then ontop of your time trip you bump my post down 1 knotch....you should be ashamed of yourself...how can you live with yourself *raises eyebrow*
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:04 AM.