Lt. Commander
# 1 Grace Period Ends Soon!
02-06-2010, 03:56 PM
Hey Everyone,

This is an FYI that the grace period is ending soon. If you pre-ordered the game, but have not yet entered your Retail key, you can continue to log in and play until the following dates. After your grace period ends, you will need to enter your retail key to play.

-----
US Retailers
-----
*The grace period ends: February 8, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific.

-----
All Australian Retailers, or Amazon(DE)
-----
*The grace period ends: February 21, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific.

-----
FNac(FR), Amazon(FR), and Game(FR)
-----
*The grace period ends: February 10, 2010 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific

-----
All other customers
-----
*The grace period ends: February 8, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific.

If you are in the situation where you purchased the retail version of the game, but did not receive your key from your retailer, please contact your retailer. If your retailer is unable to provide you your retail key, please feel free to contact Cryptic Billing Support.

-GM Destra
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 04:00 PM
From the bottom of my black little heart, thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 04:00 PM
Billing hasn't answered my ticket. I've not received my box yet and opened a ticket almost a week ago. Guess I'll be getting some time off from the game until the 10th when Amazon gets around to walking the box to my house.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2010, 04:07 PM
Thats lame, amazon cant get my box here till monday the 8th no matter what shipping upgrades I tried.

wtg cryptic, isnt there enough hatred directed at you already?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-06-2010, 04:16 PM
Yeah, just checked today and still don't have my box from amazon either... wish they could extend the day until Monday or Tuesday in the US to account for Amazon being molasses. I literally had other packages ship from EBay the same day, same way, and located farther, and received them today... although I have lifetime I'm still waiting for the stupid box!
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-06-2010, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrotrek View Post
Thats lame, amazon cant get my box here till monday the 8th no matter what shipping upgrades I tried.

wtg cryptic, isnt there enough hatred directed at you already?

What has cryptic got to do with amazons delivery schedule?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-06-2010, 04:26 PM
if its taking longer than that after the release date its a problem with your retailer, not cryptic. call your retailer and start *****oing at them.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-06-2010, 04:31 PM
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...5&postcount=44

Rekhan:
Quote:
Seeing a lot of "what if" in this thread. Handy guide to possible shipping problems:

1) Breathe. Retailers are notoriously conservative about when things will actually arrive. That way, when stuff arrives ahead of time, you're happier.

2) If the grace period ends and you don't have your retail key, contact support (http://www.startrekonline.com/support). If you have your receipt or purchase order, we should be able to help you.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-06-2010, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgp123 View Post

Not a damn thing, which is why I have no gripe with Cryptic, personally.

I think it's pretty lame of people to be mad at Cryptic because of the fact that Cryptic has to protect their interests with a grace period.

I'm bummed out that their CS is swamped, I'm not angry about it -- but it is my own fault for not paying for rush delivery charge, though I still cross my fingers with hopes that their billing office catches my ticket before I run out of time.

Otherwise, see ya all again on the 10th either way!
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-06-2010, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgp123 View Post

Because Cryptic enter into a deal with AMAZON to distibute thier product. They even made a deal to give AMAZON a special pre-order bonus. Cryptic has everything to do with AMAZON'S deliver schedule or at least honoring the fricking delay!