Lt. Commander
Hi all,

I Represent the Holy 7 ; Destroyer of Worlds, Holy Lamb of Knowledge, and Commander of the 7 Nation .

On Judgement Day, the Chrystal Ship will sail out. I'll be in flight again, and all past loves I meet, I pick up speed from thrill, until My True Love Launches Me into orbit to take Evil out of existance forever. Love, the power supreme, hehehehehe !

After the 750,000 years of Paradise, I Shall appear one last time at the Playcourt of the Aztec, to play a ballgame, naked and alone, while My 7 Powers of Destruction mount, and I Destroy the Universe, cause it is only the Road to God given to us !

I Shall Command the 7 Nation Army with Excalibur, because in the past Our Father Let Me be King Arthur, and Excalibur was Made just for Me, noone else on this planet is worthy enough to even touch Excalibur !

__________________________________________________ ________________________
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2010, 05:23 AM
I once was a christen. Then I watched Rambo....Doubt I'll ever go back....
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2010, 05:24 AM
i'll just call Q and have him deal with you..
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2010, 05:28 AM
I am Metatron. I have been asked to serve by dictating information that will assist you in moving through the transitions that are ahead for the planet and all life on the planet during the ascension. This planet, and all species of life on the planet are in the process of ascension. Ascension means that all first and second dimensional life forms will "move up" to third dimensional life forms. Humans, or third dimensional life forms, will graduate to either fourth dimensional worlds or fifth dimensional oneness depending on their level of evolution and their intent.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-07-2010, 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaduceus View Post
I am Metatron. I have been asked to serve by dictating information that will assist you in moving through the transitions that are ahead for the planet and all life on the planet during the ascension. This planet, and all species of life on the planet are in the process of ascension. Ascension means that all first and second dimensional life forms will "move up" to third dimensional life forms. Humans, or third dimensional life forms, will graduate to either fourth dimensional worlds or fifth dimensional oneness depending on their level of evolution and their intent.
if we pay enough can we just skip a few dimensions and go straight to say 10??
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-07-2010, 05:31 AM
I so read that as a "CHYSTLER" ship....
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-07-2010, 05:39 AM
Um....... WTF!!! rpers are a strange lot.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-07-2010, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Humans, or third dimensional life forms, will graduate to either fourth dimensional worlds or fifth dimensional oneness depending on their level of evolution and their intent.
Apologies Metatron, I know you're the voice of God and all (Guess who watched Dogma recently), but Humans are not 3rd dimensional life forms, I believe you will find that they are 4th dimension - existing in Height, Breadth, Depth and Time. An easily missed mistake. I'm sure it was just an oversight.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-08-2010, 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madviolinist View Post
Apologies Metatron, I know you're the voice of God and all (Guess who watched Dogma recently), but Humans are not 3rd dimensional life forms, I believe you will find that they are 4th dimension - existing in Height, Breadth, Depth and Time. An easily missed mistake. I'm sure it was just an oversight.
From Wikipedia page on fourth dimension:

In mathematics the fourth dimension, or a four-dimensional space, is an abstract concept, obtained by taking the rules of our three-dimensional space and generalizing them to a space with one more dimension. It has been studied by mathematicians and philosophers for almost two hundred years, both for its own interest and for the insights it offered into mathematics and related fields.

Algebraically it is generated by applying the rules of vectors and coordinate geometry to a space with four dimensions. In particular a vector with four elements (a 4-tuple) can be used to represent a position in four-dimensional space. The space is a Euclidean space, so has a metric and norm, and so all directions are treated as the same: the additional dimension is indistinguishable from the other three.

The fourth dimension in this space was sometimes interpreted as time, but this is no longer done in modern physics. In the last century spacetime was developed, which unifies space and time but with a different metric so the time dimension is treated differently from Euclidean space. The resulting space is a Minkowski space and is usually studied separately from the space described here.

In 1827 Möbius realized that a fourth dimension would allow a three-dimensional form to be rotated onto its mirror-image,

In 1908, Hermann Minkowski presented a paper[6] consolidating the role of time as the fourth dimension of spacetime, the basis for Einstein's theories of Special and General Relativity.[7] But the geometry of spacetime, being non-Euclidean, is completely different to that popularised by Hinton. The study of such Minkowski spaces required new mathematics quite different to that of Euclidean four-dimensional Euclidean space, and so developed along quite different lines. This separation was less clear in the popular imagination, with works of fiction and philosophy blurring the distinction, so in 1973 H. S. M. Coxeter felt compelled to write:

Little, if anything, is gained by representing the fourth Euclidean dimension as time. In fact, this idea, so attractively developed by H. G. Wells in The Time Machine, has led such authors as J. W. Dunne (An Experiment with Time) into a serious misconception of the theory of Relativity. Minkowski's geometry of space-time is not Euclidean, and consequently has no connection with the present investigation.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-08-2010, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Scientology, it makes you go wut?
Closed Thread