Lt. Commander
# 1 STEAM CD key
02-07-2010, 07:56 AM
Guys, I think I really messed up. Like a dumb*** I told the little window that kept poping up thru steam when I launched STO to stop popping up. That window contained both my beta and retail CD keys. Now I cannot find where steam stored that information. PLEASE tell me someone knows where I can look!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2010, 08:10 AM
You should be able to right click the game in MY Games on Steam and View CD key.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2010, 08:11 AM
NM I found it. For those of you who did someting similar all you have to do is this.

Open steam, go do MY GAMES. From there you should see the list of games you have installed. Select STO. Right click it and select view product keys.
Ensign
# 4
11-17-2012, 12:33 PM
i dunno what i have done, but i cant see the cd key button. I click my games, right click on sto, then i get the little menu with propeties, but no cd key.....help!
Lieutenant
# 5
11-17-2012, 01:02 PM
Intead of my Games go to library then sto- the ecd key will be in the list on the right hand side- however dont put it into steam- go to the sto website log in and redeem it like you would redeem a zen key.

(I had a lot of trouble with this a while back, so If anyone wants any help just mail me ingame- the tag is kayan@thesaxlad)

Hope that helps
In game addy @thesaxlad invites for STF's and PUG PvP's welcome