Lt. Commander
# 1 Space Spawn Points
02-07-2010, 02:42 PM
Maybe add a lil area you can spawn into without being attacked.

Problem of bad players camping spawns because they have to is showing up more and more.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2010, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ztriadz

Problem of bad players camping spawns because they have to is showing up more and more.
I have noticed the spawn locations between feds and klingons are the same in a lot of instances. When I was playing a fed character I kept wondering why klingons were camping the spawn point. I then started a klingon character and realized Klingons and Federation have the same spawn points which is retarded in my opinion.

So when I respawned after being killed by 5 feds I was surrounded by 3 or 4 more so I just started attacking the weakest ones I could find of course.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2010, 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ztriadz

Its not a problem when you kill them. I mean if they are bad and all you should be able to do that right?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-08-2010, 09:29 PM
Quote:
I have noticed the spawn locations between feds and klingons are the same in a lot of instances]

Its not on the arena maps its on the salvage maps. They have pre-set spawn points.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-08-2010, 10:21 PM
I too have warped into five battalions of Romulan warships with twenty fighters on me.