Lt. Commander
Can a dev please help me,I am 1 of the guys from the EU that has no chance in hell of having his retail code by tomorrow,I have tried all night to open a ticket but it does not seem to work.
I have a lifetime sub to the game and of course would not have bought this if I had no intention of buying the retail box.
Now it seems I will not be able to play the game from tomorrow and with no way of opening a ticket I seem stuck,can you please help me.
Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2010, 02:59 PM
I wish you the best of luck. I agree that you would not have bought the lifetime without the retail.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2010, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theglimpse
I wish you the best of luck. I agree that you would not have bought the lifetime without the retail.
Indeed,though I doubt I will get help on this,I am trying to open a ticket but that system is now down and has been all night.

I do not get annoyed easy but I think after the money I paid for the game and lifetime sub I should/deserve some sort of help,instead of being ignored or given no option but to ask you guys on the forums.

It does not seem right.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2010, 03:18 PM
What's the big problem? You'll miss 1-3 days of playing. It's not so bad: you have lifetime sub! I know it sucks but that's how life is...

The grace has been extended too.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-07-2010, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostMatter View Post
What's the big problem? You'll miss 1-3 days of playing. It's not so bad: you have lifetime sub! I know it sucks but that's how life is...

The grace has been extended too.
NO that is not the point,I live in a rural area and it could be 2 weeks,so it is not 1-3 days,also I would like to see if this was you.

I am not being abusive so have no idea why you feel the need to try and be a smart ass.I did not start this post for your sort of response.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-07-2010, 03:33 PM
Sorry you feel I'm being a smart ass but I don't think I am. You should have stated the timeframe clearly at first.

Sorry to disappoint you too but I doubt they will be able to do anything. Your best bet is to contact support and see what they can do for you. You could also buy a digital version though I agree that's surely not the best for you.

Calling the developers directly rarely works in my experience. They also do not take care of billing/account issues most of the time.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-07-2010, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinhealer
Can a dev please help me,I am 1 of the guys from the EU that has no chance in hell of having his retail code by tomorrow,I have tried all night to open a ticket but it does not seem to work.
I have a lifetime sub to the game and of course would not have bought this if I had no intention of buying the retail box.
Now it seems I will not be able to play the game from tomorrow and with no way of opening a ticket I seem stuck,can you please help me.
Thanks.
keep trying to open a ticket
or suck it up and make a phone call

best options you have, a gameplay forum will not get a devs attention

it may get a moderators, but they will just tell you what i did