Lt. Commander
# 1 Fleet Shopping
02-07-2010, 09:29 PM
I am looking for a west coast (PST) based mature (But Not Hardcore) Fleet. I play about 3 nights a week usually 2-3 hours and most weekends. I am looking for an active large fleet.

I enjoy PVP and PVE but I don't want it to become a job as in some prior MMOs. I have played most major MMOs since ****. So if you think I would fit in your fleet send me a PM.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2010, 03:42 PM
If you're looking for a fleet, come check out The Fifth Fleet.
We're looking for all types of players.

The Fifth Fleet is looking for more recruits, we have many places still to fill out in our fleet, especially in the departments of Science & Exploration, and also in our Tactical Operations, Logistics & Security departments.

What we want:

Dedication
Creative thinking
Formality when talking to fellow officers
Honorable conduct
Support your fellow officers - We laugh together and we grieve together
What we give:

Exams to teach you about our procedures, science, military strategies
A circle of friends, the Fifth fleet is more than just a random group of nobodies. We are true friends here.
Dedication from our officers - You are never alone
Always a good laugh
Fleet movie nights, Fleet game nights
Ample rewards for those who deserve such rewards

The Fleet is looking for You!
You think you got what it takes? Enlist Here.

Remember, only the best serve in the Fifth Fleet. If you feel you aren't the best - Don't worry. We'll make you the best that you can be.

# 3
02-08-2010, 03:47 PM
Midnight Wolf Knights. A group of like minded individuals that live to have fun while playing Star Trek Online. We are a small group of players Ranging from our early 20's to late 30's and are looking for more people. Currently we are located in North America. We're willing to include overseas. We are a mature group, even if some times we don't seem like it. Guy or Gal, it doesn't matter, as long as you have fun.

We do help one another out, and are willing to teach the game to others. We will even go and repeat Missions along with you to smoothe out your game play. Our Command Staff has played Open Beta and have a wide range of MMO experience.

We Do Not do RP as a whole, although some of us have RP'd in games before and may cater to the casual Role play.

We have a Voice Chat Client called GSC, a mic is not a must, but the program sure does make fining things or getting help so much easier.

The Midnight Wolf Knights. Looking for new members. Go Here http://mwk-sto.webs.com/ and take a look.

Our Founder is in PST. Just incase you were curious.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-08-2010, 04:07 PM
Perhaps you'd be interested in the recently commissioned Epsilon Fleet. It is currently for Lt. Commander and Lieutenant officers ONLY in order to try and keep fleet members together and able to help one another without some members having to "slum it" in lower level missions.

Check it out here for more info.

It's obviously just getting started, but I've had a few hits in-game and by joining now, you may even be able to become a member of the senior staff and you will be the one giving the orders no matter what your rank.

Also, I'm not PST-based, but I'm a late-night gamer. I'm usually on after 12 midnight EST. I'm on during the day too, but my major fleet interaction would be after 9PM PST since I can't really use voice chat at college.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-08-2010, 04:11 PM
I'm looking to start a new fleet.

You don't have to sign up on my web site to join the fleet , eather catch me in game or catch me here.

A Federation fleet founded by Dustan on February 6, 2010.

I'm a World of Warcrft Vet., But also a Star trek fan first and formost.

If your looking to just have some fun and Kiick a little ass. This could be the guild for you .

We invite anyone to join our fleet as long as they can commit to being a solid fleet member that seeks to improve our fleet.

Room for advancement in the fleet.

Hope to see you soon. For the Good of the Fleet

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fleet Name: Geneisis Fleet
Fleet's website: http://genesisproject.enjin.com/
Affiliation: Federation
TimeZone: Central (GMT-6)
Gameplay: End Game, Raid, Fleet Comand
Contact(s): (IN Game dustan@blackdragon3709) ( out of game http://genesisproject.enjin.com)
Voice Server: Ventrilo Server ( soon to be up )
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-08-2010, 04:36 PM
Come check out our FLEET INFO and let us know what you think. We are the Starfleet Operations, echelon command for missions of starfleet command.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=109804

We hope you find what you are looking for