Lt. Commander
# 1 im off Cya
02-09-2010, 03:29 AM
well ive got 3 lvl 45 characters , ive done all the missions on each , i got everything in game and im real bored, some of you may say i shouldn`t have rushed , but well if you have 15-18 hours a day of time to play games you would have completed the game 3 times over already as well
i can't say its been a great game because it was so short, the content is abit repetative and there no end game so i think i`ll have to go find another adventure
i was expecting there to be a good few months of playing and a intresting endgame to keep me here , but i am deeply disapointed,
on the plus side i can say the graffix are nice, and some of the story missions were quite good, but overall, i have to say MMO? really? didn`t feel like one , lvl 1-45 in 4 days is not what you expect from an mmo, the exp was far too easy to gain maybe if it had be 1-45 in 40days you could say its an mmo , anyway goodluck trying to keep players playing STO , im sure you think of something
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2010, 03:32 AM
I wish I was awesome enough to complete the game 3 times over in this amount of time.. I wish I had the time to play as much as you..

The reason most are RA5 at present is because they attach the same misguided principles to gaming as they do to lovemaking, hence noone around to eat up their time and distract them from the computor..

Make love to it.. enjoy the experience, explore and take all the time in the world..

or..

**** it.. complain it was over far too fast, assume you are superior and whine like hell.

That's how I see it at least.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2010, 03:33 AM
Im sorry but I think its your own fault for playing so much at once. I mean come on, 15-18hours a day??? Thats just overkill, no wonder you have 3 lvl 45 chars OMG!!!

Did you even read all the explanations in the missions and the story behind it?

I like to stretch the game out, by playing up to 2 hours a day. I have other things to do, so I look forward to some STO when I have time. But what you are doing is just a little bit "sick" imo...
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-09-2010, 03:39 AM
18 hours a day?

I do not think any mmo at release would have kept you playing for long.

It is up to you how you play but you must see that if you play ANY game that much you will be bored in no time at all.
The devs are working on the upcoming updates but no company can keep up with people that play so much.

Like I said it is up to the player how they play but to come on the forums and whine there is no content just because you play 18 hours a day is just being foolish.You would be best up picking up an mmo that has been released for a few years now and has all the content to keep you going,as I said there is no mmo at release that would have kept you playing.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-09-2010, 03:48 AM
C U Next Tuesday
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-09-2010, 04:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiku
C U Next Tuesday
Ahahaha, I love that one
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-09-2010, 04:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by splifsend View Post
but well if you have 15-18 hours a day of time to play games .... 1-45 in 40days you could say its an mmo ,

hmmm can someone please show me a game with 700hr of playtime I mean wow only has about 225 hour to get from 1-80
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-09-2010, 04:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadoka
hmmm can someone please show me a game with 700hr of playtime I mean wow only has about 225 hour to get from 1-80
EVE, at present to get all skills to V it will take about 20 some odd years.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-14-2010, 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridonslaught
EVE, at present to get all skills to V it will take about 20 some odd years.
But then the OP will get bored because there's no I Win Button.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-14-2010, 05:38 AM
its time to open the door to your bedroom.. then the door to your house..

now look out.. yes thats the world.

now go out and enjoy..