Lt. Commander
Engineer Team repairs hull.. Science Team gives shields... but what does Tactical Team do? Does it replaced lost crew members that die during ship combat?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2010, 06:11 AM
Tactical Team raises your stats in energy weapon and projectile weapon proficiency.

In essence ALL your energy weapons AND ALL your projectile weapons will do increased damage.

No matter the specific type.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2010, 06:13 AM
Ooh, awesome. Thanks mate. Couldn't find a good rank 1 skill for my 2nd tactical officer but this looks like it'll do fine.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-09-2010, 07:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by claydermunch View Post
Tactical Team raises your stats in energy weapon and projectile weapon proficiency.

In essence ALL your energy weapons AND ALL your projectile weapons will do increased damage.

No matter the specific type.
the dmg increse is extreamly low.
they mainly counter boarding teams.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-09-2010, 08:54 AM
Actually it also does replace lost crew members too.. I was down to 0/50 crew (all grey, no orange/wounded) members after taking a few nasty torpedo hits.. I used tactical team and I regained some of my crew instantly.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-09-2010, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hathur View Post
Actually it also does replace lost crew members too.. I was down to 0/50 crew (all grey, no orange/wounded) members after taking a few nasty torpedo hits.. I used tactical team and I regained some of my crew instantly.
This is true, Tactical Team adds able crewmen to your ship. It also removes "tactical debuffs," which I take to mean things like Attack Pattern Beta and Fire on my Mark.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-09-2010, 10:27 AM
It's worth pointing out that the increase in damage is more relevent the more guns you use, not how good those guns are. I'm fairly confident the best use of this ability is to assist tanks in keeping aggro since it automatically targets to the target of targets.