Who would win.

Let us debate.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2010, 05:45 AM
Borg

Nanoprobes > neuralnet processors

skynet is ONE planet of robots...
whereas the borg are countless assimilated species. they could win by numbers alone. If lame ass humans can take out a bunch of terminators...wait till the collective gets them...
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2010, 06:12 AM
Borg.

Skynet never even got off the damn planet
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-09-2010, 06:25 AM
If the Borg came to invade a Skynet ridden Earth, Skynet would give them a run for their money, but I fear SN would lose. They would have to pump out so many T models to keep up with the influx of assimilated invaders that their production would shortly come to a halt just due to lack or resources...

Unless, they scavenge pieces of fallen T's to build more. Skynet is resilient, and would probably time travel back to before the Borg invasion to prepare better. Hard to say really.

Don't forget that humans also killed Borg. So that is irrelevant.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-09-2010, 06:39 AM
Would the Borg even bother with trying to defeat skynet on the ground and assimilate it's technology? I'd think that Skynet would be inferior to anything the Borg have. If faced with a fight I'd be willing to bet the Borg would just park in orbit and level the entire planet.

In the event that there is a ground war, I doubt that Skynet would be able to adapt as quickly as the Borg. After their first engagement the Borg will have already shifted their shield frequencies to deflect slugs. In physical combat the T Models and even the Liquid Models wouldn't have a chance as soon as they got poked with the nano-tubules. Once a few of them were infected, the "Borginators" would quickly spread through the ranks and Skynet would be without a ground army.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-09-2010, 06:48 AM
While SkyNet would probably be far superior in any direct, fair engagement (a Terminator is a more dangerous melee combatant than a Klingon with a silly knife), they have absolutely zero way to retaliate against a Cube. At all.

Scooping entire colonies off the face of the planet is a Borg "I Win" button in this case.
Closed Thread