Lt. Commander
I ran a search prior to this posting and found nothing, so I apologize if an answer was already given on these forums.

With every graphic option maxed scars and tattoos do not display for my game, to include Trill markings. DirectX is 9.0c and the graphics card is about as up to date as my computer's OEM will allow (legally, mind you). Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-11-2010, 01:41 PM
As I was creating my character I cycled through some tattoos and scars and couldn't see them myself, then I noticed the coloring option.
Perhaps you did the same thing as I did, chose the same color on the tattoos as on your skin, hence you can't see them.
Something to check, although not sure how you would change the color if you've already created the character.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-12-2010, 04:03 AM
I definitely considered that, changing tat and scar colors to black. Noticed my issue was under "Tech Support" options in the ticket.I'm already running unsupported graphics drivers so problems were expected. I hope it's something ridiculously easy that I overlooked and not a render issue, or I'll have to shell out for a more up-to-date laptop.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-12-2010, 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aggressor27 View Post
the graphics card is about as up to date as my computer's OEM will allow (legally, mind you.
I don't understand what you're trying to say here. If you've changed the GPU then you'll have broken the warranty.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-28-2010, 05:19 PM
i am having the same issue nothing makes my tattoo's and scars show up and my crill looks completely human because there are no markings on her
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-10-2010, 02:45 AM
I too am having this same issue and no tattoos, markings, gradients, or scars show up on my characters no matter what color I make them.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-11-2010, 05:02 AM
Sorry to be tedious, but I have the same problem as well. It's annoying, because my character and a lot of my Bridge Officers are Trill - my character being a Joined Trill, to be more specific.
I wonder what causes it...
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-11-2010, 11:54 AM
All of the above.

Supplemental
Is this when you are changing your character? Cuz if you change uniform, the scars and whatnot, do not go with the new uniform. You will have to apply the same scars etc. also to the new "uniform" you make if you want them to be displayed with the new uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-04-2010, 04:33 PM
Tattoos, scars and patterns don't show up for me either. I haven't been able to find any solution for this problem.