Lt. Commander
# 1 Need more pve content
02-09-2010, 05:04 PM
i don't know where the thread is buried in here for this, but i don't think i'm alone in thinking (and hoping) that instead of just the monster pvp race, that the klingons should be an opposite and equally developed faction.

thx for reading
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2010, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bere
i don't know where the thread is buried in here for this, but i don't think i'm alone in thinking (and hoping) that instead of just the monster pvp race, that the klingons should be an opposite and equally developed faction.

thx for reading
There was supposed to be a fully developed faction with PvP but it wasnt ready for release time so it is comming in another 45 days. In project timelines that means 90 days but it is comming.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2010, 09:07 PM
They ereally need more incremental patches than 45 days
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-10-2010, 09:32 AM
well from i was reading, and some of the dev interviews, they had planned for klingons to just be a pvp faction, but a lot of people hated the idea, so in turn their gonna provide more pve content.

Which really , kliingons should be a fully developed faction to begin with with the option to pvp. I mean KLingons have a lot of rich lore and stories , why would you take advantage of that....weird.

Well hopefully the klingon side will be , what the federation side is, at one point