Lt. Commander
# 1 too high of levels.
02-10-2010, 07:51 AM
OK I have been doing Deep Space Encounters in both the Regulus and Sirius blocks on tier one alts I have. The problem is that sometime those DSE's are spawning +34 mobs. Is this a bug, or is something going on that I am not aware of.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-10-2010, 08:02 AM
It's clearly the game telling you it hates you and that you should die in a plasma fire. Kidding, kidding.

Honestly though, it's a bug as far as I can tell. I was getting the same thing out in klingon and romulan space for a while there. As fun as it may be to go charging headlong at the +25 Jupiter dreadnought, it's not all that fun when it kills you with one torpedo. Thankfully, I'm RA3 now, so I can go blow up those suckers.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-10-2010, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWyvern View Post
It's clearly the game telling you it hates you and that you should die in a plasma fire. Kidding, kidding.

Honestly though, it's a bug as far as I can tell. I was getting the same thing out in klingon and romulan space for a while there. As fun as it may be to go charging headlong at the +25 Jupiter dreadnought, it's not all that fun when it kills you with one torpedo. Thankfully, I'm RA3 now, so I can go blow up those suckers.
I have done a lot of DSE's in that area, and never seen anything like that until yesterday. So I did not know if it was a glitch that just popped up, or whether it was some sort of "feature" to limit the DSE's.