Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for a fleet
02-10-2010, 08:08 AM
I just made admiral. Not a lot to do as of late and I decided to come back from deep space recon and join a fleet. I am hoping to find a fleet that is well organized and active in fighting the Klingon menace. I prefer, no require, the fleet to be active in PVP and or grouping. I solo'd to the admiralty and now am looking to broaden my horizons. Maturity as well..I am in my 30's and not wanting to spend my time with children or immaturity or DRAMA.

I run a recon science vessel and I am a science trained officer.

My toon is Freidrich Varehooven@garravesh
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-10-2010, 08:45 AM
Element Zero is recruiting have a look at the below link:

Element Zero

If your interested give me a PM ingame (haggisboy@scotty026) or sign up on the forums
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-10-2010, 08:51 AM
Come check us out at Corps of Discovery. We have a very laid back, real life comes first approach to the game. Vent server, excellent core group, and the chance just to talk, help each other out, and just enjoy the game.

Take a look, and shoot me a message if you join. I can give you all the details of what you need to do.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-10-2010, 08:58 AM
Fleet 187 has members who PvP, some who PvE and a few who RP. One or two don't even care what those letters mean. The 1-8-7 believes everyone should be able to play in the style they prefer and asks members to respect every playstyle. Since you like PvP, I know for a fact we have some dedicated PvPers who would love to add someone like you to their ranks.

We do try to keep the fleet a mature fleet and have been successful for the most part. We have allowed a couple of teens into the fleet who really wanted to play with an older crowd. Some times, maturity cannot be measured in numbers of years.

We use vent and have a website. The best way to get to know us is to visit us at fleet187.com. Stop by for a while and see what we're doing. I think you'll be glad you did.
Lt. Commander
# 5 thanks
02-10-2010, 09:49 AM
Will take a peek at you all.
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-10-2010, 11:57 AM
If you have not yet managed to find the perfect fleet yet take a look at Exodus Fleet, I think we would be a good match for your needs. Most of our members play around GMT, but we have people online around the clock. We are very active and friendly and pride ourselves in being a mature fleet. Our primary goal is to enjoy as much of the game together.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-10-2010, 12:24 PM
Starfleet Command is a decade old Star Trek clan that is well known and well respected in the community. We are a federation fleet and follow a relaxed role playing model with ranks throughout the clan.

Rank has always been earned in Starfleet Command and we continue to work on this principle. Playing games, having fun and helping fellow members is what we are all about.

We have members from all over the world and hold close alliances with other fleets. We are well set up with forums and our own website and usually have members online throughout the day and evening.

We welcome all new members online - come and visit us at:

www.starfleetcommand.st

or search for us in game under Starfleet Command.

Best,

Admiral Jammers
CO Personell.