Lt. Commander
Is Salvaged Relationships a pre-requisite to the New Daily PvP?

For Feds, 2nd phase says to kill repair hulks, yet hubs give you credit. If you kill the HUBS, you get credit for the 4/4 yet not credit to actually complete the mission. So then eveyrone has been stating to kill HULKS as stated in chat, well I for one never even saw one through a span of 30 mins. Do they actually spawn? Or is the Fed Side of this still bugged from b4 release? If this is the case then how can you release new content that needs previous mission to be complete that has been bugged since before release?

Please some clarification here would be nice. Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-11-2010, 07:27 PM
anyone? looking for some feedback
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-11-2010, 10:25 PM
This scenario has never worked. Not once, not ever. In the entire time of Closed Beta, Open Beta and Launch, it has been broken.

You are supposed to scan 8 decryption nodes, then kill 4 repair hulks. Yeah they are listed as hubs or whatever, which is a step up from with they were just "Object". Once you do that, your team should win, you should get PvP rewards (xp, merits, badges, credits) and you should also receive credit for the Lt 6 Mission, Neutral Zone Diplomacy.

None of that works and it has never worked correctly. I mean not even one time. What's happening now is you can "win" the scenario by completing objectives, but you get no reward, no mission credit.

The ground resource battle, on Otha System has worked before, for 2 weeks during Closed Beta. The hostages spawned, you could save them, upload viruses and win. You got your rewards and the missions updated properly. The only problem was, you were stuck on the surface of the planet until a GM could port you out.

Now, the hostages no longer spawn in the Otha System battle, and it's back to being broken.

There's your history of Resource Battles for the last 8 months. I doubt anyone at Cryptic is even aware just how broken these have been, and continue to be.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-11-2010, 11:04 PM
And has been reported as a bug countless times... Devs are swarmed with people whining about stupid issues so this has been overlooked.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-12-2010, 10:41 PM
Doesn't this count as a stupid issue? (yes I'm trolling, that's all you can do when the shard crashes)